Friday, January 26, 2018

Review of Rock Hard Neighbor by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amanda and Brian. These two people can't seems to stand one another when they first meet but one proposition leads them each to seeing one another in another light. They now wonder was all that tension really because of dislike or was their more going on for both of them? Can they find a HEA or are they doomed from the very start?

This is an amazing book that has you giving love a second chance. It will definitely have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. There are some twist that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...