Friday, January 12, 2018

Review of Having Her Enemy's Secret Shifter Baby by Celia Kyle and Marina Maddix


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Reese and Jane Coleman. What do you do when the only thing your wolf craves is an alpha. You know that not just anyone will do. What happens when you find out that the one night you had with him is all you will ever get? Would you take advantage of every thing you could get before that or would you run from the one thing you want but can't keep?

This is an amazing story about love acceptance and fighting for something amazing. This story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...