Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Review of Well Played by J.S. Scott & Ruth Cardello


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a honest and voluntary review. 

In this book we meet Lauren and Graham. Lauren her brother Jack and Graham have been friends since they were all little. Graham was the kid from the wrong side of the tracks that saw their perfect family life as something that he was honored to be a part of. Lauren was sure what to think of her family. See Lauren is a Genius who has just graduated from college and was looking forward to this weekend with her brother and best friend. However everything changes in a moment. Can Lauren and Graham find a way to get back to the way they were or will that moment have destroyed them forever?

This is another amazing book by this author. It shows us that those of us who think we aren't worthy of love are the ones who need it the most. There are some ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...