Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Review of Surprise Daddy by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sadie and Marshal Howard. Marshal is hell bent on getting revenge for his fallen brothers. He will make the man who made this happen pay one way or another. Little did he know the answer of how to do this would fall into his lap with one add for a nanny. Sadie is looking for a little paid work and if she has to work for Marshall she will. She doesn't know what went down that had the trouble brewing on that day during the parade and she is not in a hurry to find out. What happens though when they each learn who the other is? Will they find a chance for their HEA or will it destroy them both?

This is an amazing story about love loss and the bod that can stretch beyond the grave. There are some ups and downs in this book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I want to tell you all about it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...