Friday, January 26, 2018

Review of Love Unbound: A Valentine Anthology by Multiple Authors


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find many authors with some amazing stories that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are so many things I want to tell about each of these stories. However I don't want to reveal any of the twists and turns to any other readers. I will say that each of these stories is more and more amazing. I would highly recommend this Anthology to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...