Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review of Unprepared Daddy by Bella Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ben and Serena. Ben is a man who is used to having it all without even needing to work for it. Serena is a woman who has had to work for what she wants. So when these two meet their is something there but they both know it can't go anywhere. When Serena ends up pregnaunt though and wants nothing to do with the playboy who was only out for a good time Ben knows that this is someone worth working for. Can they find common ground and have a HEA or will they crash and burn quicker than anything in either of their lives?

This is an amazing book about finding someone and fighting to make sure you get that happy ending. There are some twists and turns that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...