Friday, January 26, 2018

Review of Friends with Benefits by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Steven and Allie. What do you do when your friend finds out your biggest secret will it draw you closer or will it drive a wedge between you? This is the question for Steven and Allie when. They each find out something they never knew about their friend. This leads to the question when is a secret so big that it can destroy a friendship?

This is an amazing book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...