Monday, January 22, 2018

Review of Ruthless by Kira Blakley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eli and Nina. Eli life is noting like he thought it would be when his step-father left him for dead he almost could let that go. However when he finds out that he has involved his own daughter. A step-sister he never knew about that he can't let go. When they meet there is just something that that grabs hold of him and makes him search for more of it. Now he wonders can her really keep his girl safe or will they loose all they have found in each other to someone else?

This is an amazing story that will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about. I don't want to ruin it for anyone else though. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...