Thursday, January 18, 2018

Review of Claiming Chastity by Tia Siren and Candy Stone


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Allen and Nicole. Allen is a cop who follows the rules until one night he is working and sees Nicole. Nicole is a woman who is just trying to make it in this world. Being a stripper isn't her ultimate goal but it is what puts food on the table and a roof over their head. She will do anything for her family and this is just one of the things she has to do. Can they find a way to make it work or will their jobs get in the way?

This is an amazingly hot book. This author gives another hit. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...