Monday, January 22, 2018

Review of Doctor Babymaker by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ada Chase and Doctor Jackson Brody. Ada is part of the upper-crust of society so when she comes of age she must see a doctor to confirm her fertility. So when a scheduling mix-up brings these two into each others world something amazing happens. Ada thinks about Jackson all the following week but doesn't believe she will see him again. Jackson can't get her out of his mind and will do anything to make her his and only his. Can they both have the one person they can't forget or will outside forces drive them apart? 

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some twists and turns in this story that I really want to tell you about. However I do not want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...