Monday, January 8, 2018

Review of Double Doms by Tia Siren & Candy Stone


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a honest and voluntary review. 

In this book we meet Kylie, Ben and Grant. These three find in one night all their lives change. One in more ways than others. After one night where all of them get something they didn't know they could have Kylie finds out she is pregnant. She wonders was her one night of submission all she will every get or will then men who opened her world give her more? 

This is an amazing book about finding things about yourself you didn't realize you want and going after them. There are some twists and turns that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...