Friday, January 26, 2018

Review of Falling Under by Lisa Renee Jones


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jacob King & Jewel Carpenter. Neither are looking for love or really anything serious. Jacob is there to do a job and that job is to protect Jewel not find himself coveting her body. Though these two aren't looking for anything they begin to wonder the longer they are in each other's presence is this really just about the job. Can they find a way to open up to one another or will they end up destroying each other in the process?

This is another amazing hit in this series by this author. This book can be read as a stand alone but I do recommend that you also read the others. There are some twist and turns that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...