Wednesday, January 10, 2018

SURPRISE RELEASE from J.S. Scott


•.¸(`*•.¸(`*•.¸★¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´
★  ★ SURPRISE RELEASE 🌟🌟
 #TheVirginAuction the PRELUDE to #BillionaireUnloved 
The Billionaire’s Obsession~Jett is NOW #LIVE & #FREE!!! ★  ★
¸.•*´(¸.•*´(¸.•*´★`*•.¸)`*•.¸)`*•.
🌟From NY Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today
Bestselling @AuthorJSScott.
For Readers of The Billionaire's Obsession series, read about The Virgin Auction from Ruby's POV and what happens once the highest bidder wins!!! 

Ruby:

What happens when a homeless woman is kidnapped and her body is put up for auction to the highest bidder? 

Well, it seems like pretty much nothing happens. 

I'm nobody. And people don't notice when someone who doesn't exist disappears. 

It's not like I have somebody who cares enough to look for me. I've been homeless for years, and not a single soul has even noticed. 

But I refuse to cower in front of a crowd of people who actually get off on seeing a woman sold like an animal. 

I know that escape is my only option, but I haven't been successful so far because I've been locked away. 

Now that they've taken me out of my captivity, I'll be looking for every chance I get to run. 

Maybe they can get away with taking my body, but I'm determined not to let them ever have my soul. 

ONE CLICK AND START READING YOUR FREE COPY TODAY!    
GOOGLE PLAY http://bit.ly/2mhyAaG
You Can Now Pre-Order your copy of Billionaire Unloved 
(Release Date February 27th 2018)
   
GOOGLE PLAY http://bit.ly/2uE3MGa
ADD TO YOUR GOODREADS TBR
Sign up for Jan’s Newsletter and get three unpublished short stories https://instafreebie.com/free/6Kv9s
#Prelude #Romance #Alpha #MustRead #JettIsComingSoon #Freebie #OneClick

7 comments:

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...