Monday, January 22, 2018

Review of Bridesmaid for Hire by Chance Carter


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Levi Wheeler and Francesca "Frankie". Frankie is a woman who is looking to be that perfect bridesmaid that is always there for the bride, unlike her own maid of honor.  Levi is a man with a chip on his shoulder. When these two meet there is something between them but neither are sure what it is. Frankie thinks he's hot but really needs to loose the ice-block around himself. Levi thinks that Frankie must want something from the bride's she is working with because no one can be that sunny and into all this love stuff. Can they find a compromise or are they doomed to loose something or someone amazing?

This is an amazing book that will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. There are some ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...