Thursday, January 18, 2018

Review of Big Stranger's Baby by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

If you are looking for a book to warm up those chili nights this is definitely the book for you. In this book we meet Amelia and Samuel. These two have no reason to be together but one wild night changes all of that. Can they figure out what they will be to one another now? Or will their roles in business define how they treat each other when they are alone? What will having a baby mean to this dynamic?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to then very end. There ups and downs in this story that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is one smokin' hot book that will definitely warm you up. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...