Monday, January 8, 2018

Review of Temporary Wife by Aria Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Riley and Brooklyn. Riley needs a wife and some stability to show the bank. Brooklyn is looking for a stable home life for herself and her daughter. Both of them see that the other has something that is needed. However the more time they spend together the more they find that the original need isn't all they want. Can they both get what they want and more or will it all blow up in their faces?

This is an amazing story about finding and giving love a second chance. There are some twists and turns that I want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...