Friday, January 12, 2018

Review of Saving Mel by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Evan and Melanie. Evan has custody of his niece and nephew. He wonders if he is really the best person to be raising them but knows he will do anything for these two little people who need him. Melanie is looking for work but doesn't want to go far from home due to her fathers health. Melanie is running from her past thought and wondering if this will be the time that he catches her. Can a man who is just trying to keep his sanity and his family together help a woman who is on  the run?

This is an amazing story about finding the right person to trust with more than just yourself. There are some twists and turns in this book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...