Monday, January 8, 2018

Review of Under the Lights by Tia Loise


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lara and Mark. Mark is a young man down on his luck but had big dreams for his future. However as he takes one hit after another he realizes his dreams are getting further and further away. Lara has dreams of her own and is determined to make them come true. The problem she has is there are people in her life that want more from her than what she wants. Will they able to have those dreams or will they lose themselves first?

This is an amazing story about love, faith and trust. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...