Saturday, June 2, 2018

Review of Ruthless Daddy by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia and Eric. Eric was the typical bad boy when he was younger but there was always one woman who held his heart and that was Olivia. The years have seen them both through many things but there are some things that are about to come to light that neither thought they would ever tell. Can they find a way to their HEA or will the high school romance they had be all they will every get?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will tell you that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...