Sunday, April 8, 2018

Review of Baby for the Kingpin by Melinda Minx


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Luca Gallo and Bella Riela. Luca and Bella have an attraction like none can match. However there are things that stand in their way. For instance their families, their family businesses. The fact that Bella wants a life completely away from the life he is in. However one day everything changes and neither are sure if it is for the better or the worse. Can they make it to the HEA or will all the reasons that kept them apart be thing that ends them forever?

This is an amazing book. It has it's twists and turns I really want to tell you all about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...