Sunday, April 22, 2018

Review of Only a Millionaire by J.S. Scott


I received this book withe the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the story of the Liam Sillivan and the waitress he has the hots for Brooke. Brooke has been in Amesport, Maine for a little under a year on the run. She hasn't told anyone but Evan for two reasons. One he is friends with her brother and two he was able to get her out of town without anyone else knowing. Her only problem though is her growing attraction to Liam. She knows it is time to go home but there is a part of her that isn't ready yet just encase there is a chance with Liam. Liam is blindsided when Brooke tells him she is quiting and moving away. He knows that if he is ever going to get a chance with the woman he wants he needs to do it now. Can they both get this shot or will it be to little to late?

This is another amazing book by this author. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...