Sunday, April 8, 2018

Review of Kian: House of Flames by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Prince Kian and Everly Collins. Kian and his fellow dragons have come to Earth from their home planet 1 million years ago. They did not realize they have slept so long but are looking to have a place to live and find their mates. Not only that but Prince Kian needs a mother for his daughter. Though he is on the lookout for his mate he doesn't tuly believe that he will find her but one look at Everly changes all that. Everly has lost so much and is weary to open her heart again. She wants love and a children but can she trust a man to be a part of her life again? Can they both get what they want or will outside forces drive their chances away?

This is an amazing book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...