Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review of Royal Engagement by Chance Carter


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexander and Tamara. Alexander isn't looking to get married but with his stature it is expected of him. He promises himself to only get married for love not for stature. However that could all change with the look at one woman. Tamara is a woman who lives her own life and marriage is not on her radar. Can they both find someone they were never looking for or will they lose something more than they ever expected?

This book is an amazing story. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...