Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review of The President, My Lover by Cassandra Dee and Kendall Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bridget and Robert Carter. Bridget is done with having bad dates. She thinks to herself who needs the date when all you want is the good time later. So she decides to get one of those online services. Little did she know who she was going to get when she signed up. Robert is president of the United State and doesn't have time for dating he barely has time to himself. However he is looking for that miss right. Can they both have what they want or will it all go up in flames because of who he is and her track record?

This an amazingly hot book. It has it's ups and downs. I really want to tell you about them but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...