Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Review of Mountain Man's Accidental Baby Daughter by Lia Lee & Ella Brooke


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Fiona and Laird. Fiona has just gotten dumped by her boyfriend for being boring. Well she'll show him she do all kinds of things to prove she isn't. However Laird is the one thing she wants to do for her not to prove her ex wrong. Laird is there to help the clients if they get stuck on the mountain and bring them back to the lodge however one look at Fiona has him wanting things he really shouldn't. Can they both find something neither knew they were looking for or was it just something not meant to be?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...