Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Review of Bad Cop Cassandra Dee & Kendall Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Liam Davies and Marisa Martin. One night Marisa leaves a party she knew she shouldn't get into the car but against her better judgement she listens to her friend. Now she has to find a way to get them all out of a ticket or possibly even worse. Liam is just doing his job but with her there is something that makes him want more. Can they get what they both want after one wild night or will they both be wishing for more?

This is a super hot book. It does have it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say keep something cold near by or have someone to help with all that heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...