Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Review of Their to Protect by Stasha Black


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Audrey Dawson, Clark, Graham, Danny, Mateo, and Nix. Since the war their are very few women left in the world so when Audrey is found she is married off to 5 men who have won the lottery for her. She wonders with each of their personalities if she can really be all they need? The other thing is when trouble comes can her five men save her or will this be the end of their story?

This is a super hot story. There are ups and downs in it that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...