Saturday, April 7, 2018

Review of Last Time We Kissed by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy Kay Chenocott and Trent Usher. What if everything you thought you knew about the one man you had given your whole heart to wasn't what had happened in your past. This is the problem that Amy Kay is facing. After going to check out the layout of the company for redecoration she comes face to face with the one many she never thought she would see again. Trent never thought he would see the one woman who holds parts of his heart he will never get back. What happens though when the truth comes out will they find a second chance or did the first burn any bridges before it will ever begin?

This is an amazing story. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has some ups and downs that will have you emotionally hooked with these characters. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to spoil it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...