Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review of Seven Princes by Angela Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bella, George, John, Josh, and Max. What happens when one woman knows exactly what she wants. She goes for it and with these 4 men she will get exactly what she wants. Can she really have it all though or will she be left wanting by the end of the night?

This is a hot book. It has some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is a book you will either need something or someone to help you put out the heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...