Monday, April 23, 2018

Review of Hitched by Vanessa Vale


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and hoenst review. 

In this book we meet Sarah Gandry, Wilder, and King. In this book we find two men who want one woman more than anything but think that that they can never have it. However there are things that are left unsaid between them all. Will these things make or break them?

This is an amazingly hot book. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has ups sand downs I really want to tell you about. I however I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I would however highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...