Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Review of Vegas Baby by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nicole and James. They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. However that isn't what always happens. Both of them come to Vegas with their friends just  looking to have a little fun. Little did they know by the end of that night they would be married and taking home a whole lot more than they came with. Can they find a HEA at the end of this of will that one night lead to more problems than either imagined?

This book is amazing. There are many ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...