Monday, April 30, 2018

Review of Naughty Desires by Sarah Castille


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily Meyers and Chris Taylor. Lily and Chris have a world-wind romance. That leads to a marriage. However their are secrets in their marriage that threaten to tear them apart. Both of them wonder what they can do to save what is left of their marriage and get back to what drew them to each other in the first place. Will the secrets that are waiting to come out be the final breaking point or will it be a new beginning for their marriage?

This is an amazing short story. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I  don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...