Monday, April 30, 2018

Review of Double Daddies Box Set by Chloe Maddox


I have received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

This is a box set with three stories contained within it. In this book we find three women who are looking for something they never knew they wanted. Each of them will find something that they never knew they were looking for. Will they find a HEA or will they run for the hills before they even try?

This is a super hot book. It has its ups and downs in each of the stories that I want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will tell you make sure you have something cool near by or someone to help with the heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...