Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Review of Lucky Neighbor by Gage


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Killian Walsh and Rebecca Doyle. Each have their own problems but when they find they are neighbors something just might be changing. Can they each find that something special they are looking for or are they both just on a never ending road?

This is an amazing book. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...