Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review of Her Best Men by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Katie, Dylan, Wyatt, Caleb, and Andrew. Katie has grown up with these men she has had both good and bad times that have always included them. However she could never chose between them and none of them ever made a move on her. So now on the night before her wedding she is having second thoughts. She doesn't know what to do though and when she tells her guys all bets are off. Can they all have a HEA or will this be something they will all wish they had done differently?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...