Monday, April 23, 2018

Review of Because I love you by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jessi and Christopher. Jessi and Christopher have a past that one would like to forget one would like to make it a chance for their future. However when things that each of them never knew come to light do they really have a chance or will they loose it before it even begins?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...