Saturday, April 7, 2018

Review of The Soul of a Bear by Amelia Wilson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Paul and McKayla. Both have landed themselves in jail for different reason. On this night they get to talking and it starts something neither expects. They both wonder though can they really make it work or will it just be one of those stories they will tell later on about one night in jail?

This is a book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...