Monday, April 23, 2018

Review of Shopping for a Billionaire's Baby by Julia Kent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we have the whole gang back again. If you thought getting Declan and Shannon married was an ordeal just wait till they try and start a family. Between a meddling family, competitive brothers, a business that needs their attention, and just trying to start a family at all it would be a bit much for anyone. Can they have it all though or will it all be more than they can handle?

This is another amazing hit from this author. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end, and it will take you on an emotional roller-coaster. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...