Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Review of Housekeeping by Summer Cooper


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mason and Laura. Neither are looking for anything long term but they don't mind hooking up with someone who knows the score. However when that one night leaves you wanting more what do you do? Do you give it a chance or do you run for the hills? What if it could cost you more than your heart?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...