Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Review of Stone Heart by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cindy and Graham. After loosing her husband 1 year earlier she is still trying to work out where she needs to be in life. Graham is a man who fighting some old demons from his past. However he sees something in his neighbor. Cindy doesn't know what to make of her neighbor but she would like to know more. Can the two of them help each other or will they be each others worst nightmare?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...