Monday, April 23, 2018

Review of Cocky AF by Katie Ford & Sarah May


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Janie Martin and Trent Lewis. Janie is the typical class nerd and the daughter of two free thinking parents. However when Trent's parents are killed in a car accident Janie's parents feel that they should take him in. No matter how upset Trent is and what he tries to do they believe that he is meant to be there. What happens though when these two young people find that being together is about more than just what has brought them together? Will this bring them together or put a wedge between them or will this open up something new neither expected?

This is an amazing book. It has ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...