Sunday, April 1, 2018

Review of Tempt Me by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Evan Debroils and Katy Atwater. When these two people come together there is a spark that neither were looking for. However both think that the spark is all they can have. Little do they know fate has other plans for them. They have been brought into each other's life for a reason and if they can just give it a chance they will know why. Can they find a HEA or will they lose a chance at something great?

This book is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. i would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...