Sunday, February 3, 2019

Resolution Rock Out by Alexis Adaire


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Amber and Mason. Amber has decided after being challenged by the sorority president to make rock climbing her new years resolution. Little did she know that the instructor would be so hot. She is determined to expand her life though and she thinks this is just the thing to do it. Can these two find more than just a new interest or will this be a one and done thing?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...