Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review of Russian Teacher by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Nina Neal and Nikolai Novikov. Nina has gone through a lot in the last year. She first found her mom in bed with her dad's boss. Her mom then took almost all their money including Nina's college fund that her dad has saved for for the last 18 years. So he then had to take a job in Russia just to make ends meet. Luckily the job comes with language tutor's. On look at Nikolai language is not the only thing she wants him to teach her. Nikolai has been telling his mother for years now when he meets the one he will know. His mother is like many others and is trying to guilt him into giving her grandchildren. So when on his way back to his language business he sees a woman in the road he thinks he will help her. One look is all it takes for Nikolai to know he has found his forever. Can he show her that he can give her a HEA or will they be torn apart before they can even begin?

This is another amazing hit from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...