Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Review of Dad's Russian Mafia Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dakota and Dimitry. When this book opens we find that Dakota is having trouble with a boy from college. So bad that her dad went to a Russian mobster for help. She takes one look at him and knows she wants more than protection from him though. Dimitry knows he shouldn't be doing this he has to much going on to get involved. However one look at her in a picture in her fathers gym locker has him hooked. The more she comes around the more he knows she is what he will have. Will they find a HEA or will who they are and who is giving Dakota trouble be the thing that breaks them?

This is an amazing story. It does have many twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the every end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...