Sunday, February 17, 2019

Review of His Taste by B. B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eden Ricks and Case Hammett. Eden has student loans to pay so when she if offered a job to clean a house that no one will go near she has not choice. There is also the need to help her sick mother.  However upon meeting Case she knows there is more to the story than what she has heard in the rumors from town. There is one thing though just the sight of him makes her heart beat faster. Case is back in a town that he never wanted to be but as the oldest living relative it all falls on him. There are things that he wants some of them are to make the town look at him different some are to make her look at him differently. Can these two get what they want or is there someone out there that will make sure that will never happen?

This is another amazing story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the surprises for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...