Monday, February 25, 2019

Review of Not Her Daddy by Darcy Dawes


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Natalie Jones and Daniel Farthing. Daniel never planned on being a dad he was a typical workaholic. But when his twin sister got sick he knew he couldn't let his nephew end up in the system. When Wyatt's preschool recommended a nanny that could help take the pressure off him for the summer at least then he could look into something more permanent. However one look at Natalie and he knew he was in for trouble. Natalie has never been one of those girls who parties all the time or really at all. So when she gets her first look at Daniel she knows her job just got a whole lot harder. Can these two find the HEA they didn't know they were looking for or will it all blow up in both of their faces?

This is not a taboo book it is about a nanny how find fulfillment in a particular kink. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...