Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Review of Russian Next Door by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amanda Andrews and Vasily Vasiliev. Amanda is just a recruit when she is put into the field. She still doesn't have all of her training but someone thinks that she can get Vasily. The one thing she doesn't understand is what she is getting him for. All it takes is one look at Amanda and Vasily is willing to giver her anything and everything. The more he digs though he wonders if there is more to her story. Can these two find a HEA or will their secrets and lies make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have some amazing twists that I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...