Sunday, February 10, 2019

Review of Stealing Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Valentine and Dutch. Dutch is there to steel from Martin McCue the Whistler necklace and matching earrings rumored to be given to Al Capone's mistress. However before Dutch can sneak in to get the item he find that Valentine already has the items. He isn't sure how she got past the security case that they were housed in but he believes that he has just found an even bigger prize then the jewelry. Valentine just wants the items to hurt Martian. They have a past that she would rather forget if only she could. Can these two find a HEA or will a couple of jewel thieves lose out in the end?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you on the first page and not let go till after it is long over. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...