Monday, February 25, 2019

Review of Her Hollywood Heroes by Roma James


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Caitlin "Cait" Hughes, Landon Asher, Jace and Grayson. Cait has a stalker that seems to be getting more and more aggressive so the guys are called in to be security for her. The thing is one look at Cait and all of them want her. Each of them knows that she is to be hands off but they just can't seem to keep that in mind. Cait has always looked for someone to protect and love her. In her business though that is a rare thing. Can these 4 find a HEA or will it all just be a Hollywood ending?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...